NEW GUIDELINES FOR STUART PHILLIPS SALON
Dear clients, we hope that you, your family and friends have all managed to stay safe and well during these very difficult times.
Before you arrive at the salon please read through our new guidelines listed below, as we have made many changes in order to adhere to the government guidelines, therefore keeping all our clients and staff as safe as possible.
1. Due to social distancing our reception area will not be used for the time being, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. If you do arrive early for your appointment you may be asked to wait outside the salon until your appointment time. We will also have social distancing markings on the floor at reception for when you arrive and for when you pay for your service.
2. As you enter the salon if you could please wipe your mobile phone with a sanitising wipe which we will provide at reception and then wash your hands in the bathroom, or use the hand sanitiser that we will provide at the reception desk.
3. We have placed Perspex screens on our reception desk and other areas of the salon to ensure our staff and clients are protected at all times. We will also be making sure there is as much social distancing as possible put in place at our back wash area.
4. Hand sanitisers/hand wash areas will be available throughout the salon where needed.
5. We will be providing fresh laundered gowns for each client, so please note the gowns will not be reused.
6. We will be continuously wiping down all surfaces/sections that you come into contact with and our stylists will also be sterilising all there equipment after each client.
7. All our stylists and technicians will be wearing two sets of PPE, this includes a face covering and a visor.
8. We will require all clients to wear face masks throughout your appointments. If you arrive at the salon without a mask you will be able to purchase one from our reception team at a cost of £1 each.
9. With the government guide lines we will not be able to provide any magazines or refreshments for the time being, you are welcome to bring your own magazines or refreshments. These will need to be taken away with you when you leave the salon or placed in the bin opposite the reception desk.
10. To help with our social distancing we will be implementing a one way system. We will be using our Monmouth Street door as an entry and Neal’s Yard door as an ex.
11. Due to the constraints within the space of the salon, if you are late for your appointment we will aim to fulfil as many of the services that you require however, we will still need to charge you for your full appointment time.
12. If you could please bring as few things as possible along to your appointment, that would be greatly appreciated.
13. We ask our clients because of the social distancing to please not bring their children into the salon.
14. If you need to cancel/reschedule your appointment we will now require 48 hours’ notice to avoid paying a cancellation fee. Unfortunately without this notice we will have to charge a fee of 70% from the total cost of your appointment. This is so we can cater for all our clients, especially as our stylists will not be able to take the same amount of clients in the day as we did before.
All our staff appreciate (because of the new government guidelines) your time spent at the salon will be a different experience for the time being and we thank you very much for your understanding. We hope that all these measures are temporary and look forward to getting back to more normal times very soon.
With our kindest regards,
The Stuart Phillips Team